|May 16, 2007 @ 10:36 am|
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:
1. I’m very weird about food. I will eat only “normal” meats like beef, chicken, pork. No fish, seafood (well, sometimes I eat sushi), duck, weird other non-traditioinal meats. I have to see it too before I will eat it.
2. I am a SAHM but I hate cooking and cleaning and at times, being a mom. Hmmm…
3. I love movies. Before kids, we would have “movie fests” where we try to see 5 movies in the theatres in a day. We usually only last to 3 or 4 though. Now that we have kids and in Germany, we rarely go to the movies, but like to whenever we have a chance. It is also good German practice.
4. I love celebrity gossip. LOVE IT! Especially all the crazy stuff like the Britster shaving her head and when thin people get fat. Can’t get enough of THAT!!! I know, terrible…
5. I love knitting socks, but hardly wear them. That’s why most of my socks are gifts or for my husband. My husband says “you can take the girl out of Hawaii, but you can’t take Hawaii out of the girl.”
6. I have a mobile phone, but hardly use it, hardly carry it with me and it’s almost always not charged. I guess since moving to Europe, we haven’t had the need for one. It’s ironic because people here are crazy for their mobiles and are always texting one another. Oh yeah, I hate texting too.
7. The first thing I do when I wake up is check my email. I can’t live without the internet.
Comment by Elemmaciltur
Made on Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 @ 10:48 am
Haven’t got the time now…will post later…but I’ve done this one before…what happens in that case?
Comment by Shannon
Made on Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 @ 3:52 pm
Funny how most of those things I have in common with you! (1 & 2 are the exceptions) We do our movie fests at home now – we get through more movies and can always take a break or rewind for a nap!
Comment by shadkitty
Made on Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 @ 6:02 pm
Okay, what is really funny is that 1&2 are the things I have in common with you. Well, I eat some seafood, what good Maryland girl doesn’t eat crabs? I will not eat sushi, and don’t really like fish at ALL. Love my kids, don’t love being a SAHM.
In the summer I can’t wear socks. My feet are always cold every other time of the year. Somehow though, I can’t manage to make myself wear socks in the summer. I don’t check email FIRST thing, probably second. First thing is make a bottle. :D
Comment by Linnea
Made on Thursday, May 17th, 2007 @ 2:33 pm
We’re the same way about our mobile phone. It’s a rarity that we actually answer it if it actually has the power to ring since neither of us recognize the ring tone.
I’ll post tomorrow, I think – complete with pictures! And will be writing you soon about a trip to Heidelberg for canned chicken and Ragu (or was it Prego?)
Leave a comment