I’m a little behind in posting

May 27, 2007 @ 10:45 pm

I am busy working on our pet project, the podcast! IT’S GOING TO HAPPEN FOLKS!!! There’s a lot of planning, brainstorming and cursing at equipment that goes on that you don’t anticipate taking up a lot of time. But it does. I don’t want to give out any specific details about it until the first episode is up. But, as a teaser, I’ll tell you this… we have a name, a theme song, a logo, and a really cool format. We are recording tomorrow and hopefully it will be edited and done by tomorrow night. I’ll post again when it’s ready, so stay tuned. I think it will be so much fun and I hope y’all will like it.

As for knitting news, I finished my Hedera with yarn to spare – cool! It’s nice to know I can get two ankle+ socks out of one hank of Wollmeise. They are fantabulous and I just love the Sonne color. I may even have to buy one more skein.

I’m still waiting for my Jitterbug yarn, so I started Falling Leaves from Knitty.com in Socks That Rock Lightweight Little Bunny Foo Foo colorway. It is pooling quite a bit, but it’s ok. I haven’t taken pictures yet. Bad, bad.

Anyway, must get back to pet project. Stay tuned…

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 1:10 am

Omigish! I can’t wait!!!

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 1:10 am

Omigosh! (Sorry)

Comment by Lynn

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 2:37 am

Yayayaya!
Good luck to you guys and I can’t wait to hear it. :)

Comment by Auntlyh H

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 6:36 am

You will be at iTunes, right?

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 9:06 am

ooohhh very cool! I can’t wait to hear it. :)

Comment by deknit

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 1:40 pm

oh, how cool. i love listening to podcast (esp. while knitting). looking forward to hear it!

Comment by Shannon

Made on Monday, May 28th, 2007 @ 6:58 pm

Good luck! I’m looking forward to listening!

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.