We’re live, we’re live!!!

May 29, 2007 @ 1:28 am
Filed under: podcast

This morning we recorded our podcast and it was so much fun! To calm our nerves and to get us talking, we got some alcoholic help. It maybe worked too well. I think we recorded about 2 hours of non-stop jabber which I had to edit down to 45 minutes. I hope you like it. It’s a little racy, not too bad though. I edited out the REALLY bad parts. We could’ve easily gone on for another 2 hours! So…drumroll please…our new podcast is…KNITTERS UNCENSORED! You can get all the info at http://knittersuncensored.blogspot.com. We even got permission to use a song from Deirdre Flint!!! How cool is that? And ahem, the theme song was written and sung by yours truly. Can you tell I have a professional singing career in my future? NOT! My husband did the music and it was a lot of fun to work on something together.

So please, leave a comment there and show us some love! :) (shameless plug for subscribers!) We’re even giving away FREE YARN so check it out, at least for that. Hopefully in a few days you will be able to subscribe to it through iTunes. We submitted it but it has to be reviewed and all that jazz.

Made on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 @ 1:43 am

*YAY!!!!* To all of us!!!

Made on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 @ 8:11 am

Great Podcast! You guys are a silly bunch! :)

Comment by Phoebe

Made on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 @ 6:12 pm

Can’t wait to download and listen when I get home from work tonight!

Comment by Breibeest

Made on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 @ 6:35 pm

Hey folks, this is very cool! I was eagerly waiting for a European knitting podcast! (Going to subscribe now…)

Comment by pamela wynne

Made on Tuesday, May 29th, 2007 @ 8:40 pm

So exciting! I’m off to download.

Comment by Linnea

Made on Wednesday, May 30th, 2007 @ 2:16 pm

Also, I’ll bring you a bag of squishy bread when I visit! And bagels. ;)