|July 5, 2007 @ 10:59 pm|
Here are my answers!
1. What are your foot measurements? (Please give shoe size, length and circumference.)
I wear a 7, and I have fairly wide feet. I also have a semi-high instep and usually short row heels do not work with my feet. FC=9in, L=9.5in
2. How long have you cialis-canadian-pharma.com been knitting? How would you rate your experience? (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.)
I have been knitting about 16 years, off an http://cialis-canadian-pharma.com/ on. But it’s only been in the last year that I’ve been feverishly knitting socks!
3. What is your favorite color? Your least favorite color?
Oh, I love lots of colors! I love deep, rich colors – blues, purples, dark reds, earthy browns, greens. I’m not a fan of pastels, and I don’t like black or white in my socks.
4. Do you have a favorite fiber? What type?
I love natural fibers – merino especially. And I’m a yarn snob – no acrylic for me!!! :)
5. Do you have any allergies to certain fibers?
Not that I know http://levitrapharmacy-generic.com/ of.
6. Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.)
Yep, My kaboodle list
7. What techniques, if any, would you like to learn?
As far as knitting is concerned, I think I’m pretty much satisfied with what canadian pharmacy insulin I know. But for related things – I would like to learn how to dye yarn!! I’ve tried unsuccessfully! I also would like to learn how to spin with a drop spindle.
8. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorite snacks?
My previous pals have gotten me hooked on Green&Blacks dark chocolate w/almonds. Oh my god, so yummy! But of course, that’s only in England. But I’m willing to try any chocolate, especially dark and/or with almonds! mmmm….I want chocolate now!!!
9. What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets…etc.)
Married with twin boys (2.5 yrs)
10. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood?
Definitely circs! I haven’t used straights in a looooong time. I use Knit Picks options needles as well as their classic circs.
11. Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit?
scarves, baby things, anything small and quick to knit
12. Is there a canadian family pharmacy pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try?
Hmmm…I guess not really. I have a ton of things queued, but it’s all a matter of time…
13. Do you like to read? What are you reading currently?
I do, but haven’t in awhile, too obsessed with knitting. I will, however, put down the needles to read the new Harry Potter coming out soon!
14. Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.)
No, not really.
15. What kind of music do you listen to?
Rock, top 40, whatever
16. Is there anything you collect?
Not really. Yarn! :)
17. What are your hobbies, aside from knitting?
Photography, movies, traveling, internet surfing, shopping,
18. Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs?
SP10 just finished, but I signed up for SP11, also The Truly International KAL, and Summer of Socks 2007
19. Do you have a favorite scent?
Not really, I like pretty much anything except for a really strong floral scent or powdery (if that makes any sense).
20. When is your birthday? (You don’t have to add the year if you don’t want to, LOL.)
In April, ask for details…
Comment by SP10
Made on Thursday, July 5th, 2007 @ 11:23 pm
With Ref to Number 8 – I have a lot people commenting on my blog this week telling me G&B is available in the US and in Australia – just not in Germany!!! So you may be lucky in this swap too and get someone else to feed your habit!
Leave a comment