Last package from my SP10

July 9, 2007 @ 6:33 pm
Filed under: secret pal

My awesome final package!

Look at my new cute matching project bags!

I finally got my last package from my SP10! She sent it to me over a week ago, but due to the postal strikes in the UK, I guess it took longer than usual. Wow, what a package it was though, totally worth the wait! There was so much stuff in here, where do I start? She made *2* bags for me – one a bigger project bag that can hold everything without being too big, and a smaller drawstring bag, perfect for a sock project (oh she knows me so well). I already have my Vista Mare’s in it. She also made for me a wee sock bookmarker (sorry, you can’t see it in the pictures)!!! It will come in quite handy when the new Harry Potter comes out in only a few more weeks. I also got a cute sheep card, a cute sheep retractable measuring tape, chocolate (YESSSSS!), and lovely kitty stitch markers that she made herself. Did you know that these are my first stitch markers? Well, I do have these old plastic ones from the 90′s but I don’t count those. So I’m looking forward to them hanging off my needles!

Thank you so much, Nicola, you have been a really great pal!

Made on Monday, July 9th, 2007 @ 9:29 pm

*jealous look*

Made on Monday, July 9th, 2007 @ 9:33 pm

How cool!!!

Comment by schrodinger

Made on Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 @ 2:57 am

Nice SP package – congratulations.

Comment by SP10

Made on Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 @ 4:10 pm

But didn’t I send you FOUR bars of chocolate? What happened to the other one then???

Comment by pamela wynne

Made on Wednesday, July 11th, 2007 @ 11:54 pm

OMG, I LOVE YOUR PAL!

Made on Thursday, July 12th, 2007 @ 3:06 am

SQUEEE!! I love polka dots! They are fantastic gifts!