A picture for your SO’s

July 18, 2007 @ 9:39 am
Filed under: misc

Have an SO who thinks your stash is big? HAH! I saw this awhile ago (don’t know why I didn’t post about it then) and nearly fell out of my chair. This woman’s stash is bigger than several stores combined. Seriously. Go check it out!!!

Mochimochi Land

Comment by Annkari

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 10:23 am

Wow. That’s quite a stash. I want a room like that!

Thankfully, my husband is a knitter (and stasher) as well. He just placed a $200+ order with Knit Picks, when I only ordered three measley skeins of laceweight. :)

Comment by Dorothee

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 11:32 am

That’s a hell lot of yarn!
What’s an SO?

Comment by Kelly

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 11:33 am

Wow. That is amazing.

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 11:54 am

HOLY!!!!!!! It is bigger than a lot of the yarn stores I’ve been in….I think she has a problem!! :)

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 1:31 pm

Is she planning on negotiating with God…”No, I can’t die yet, I haven’t used up my yarn yet.”

Comment by Jenn

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 4:46 pm

Wow, that wouldn’t even fit in our house!

Comment by Stacey

Made on Wednesday, July 18th, 2007 @ 5:28 pm

Wow! That is ridiculous!

Comment by Susi

Made on Friday, July 20th, 2007 @ 4:59 pm

No one should tell me, that my stash’s to big :).

Comment by Kristan

Made on Saturday, July 21st, 2007 @ 4:52 am

Amazing! I was just having a stash conversation w/my SO and his mother over dinner. She’s got a fiber room that her husband gives her a hard time about, and she’s got a fraction of what this woman has. I am totally awestruck. I’m pretty sure I could more than pay off my car with the amount of money invested in that stash!

Made on Sunday, July 22nd, 2007 @ 2:27 am

WOW, that is such a stash. :) Very cool link.