Taste of Germany update

July 31, 2007 @ 2:54 am
Filed under: Taste of Germany

OK folks, this is really happening!!! Woohoo! I put my order in to the dyers and I’m giving them 3 weeks to get it to me. I am making 10 kits and it will be first come, first served. Whenever I post the final data + picture, I will tell you from what time I am accepting orders. From there, I will take the first 10 emails I get and invoice them through paypal. I am still trying to finalize how much it’s going to cost but it looks like 70 euros will be it. And I was wrong on the shipping, it’s going to be 12 euros worldwide and 6 euros within the EU. If there are German buyers (which I doubt), it will be even less. It’s just going to be the yarn and a little info on each dyer (no extras, sorry!). I will post a picture here of what the yarns will look like and you can decide from there if you want it or not. This kit will be “blue” and will contain:

1 skein Wollmeise sock yarn
1 skein Marisilk (sea silk lace weight)
1 skein regular sock yarn (75% merino/25% Polyacryl)
1 skein Merino/Silk/Ramie sock yarn
1 skein 100% merino lightweight sock yarn

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Comment by KelInCal

Made on Tuesday, July 31st, 2007 @ 4:46 am

I can’t wait, dude! I hope to be one of the first-served. :) Seeing as how I used to live in Germany, I’m sure I can justify this purchase, even though I made a certain promise to myself only just this morning. Right?

Comment by Dave

Made on Tuesday, July 31st, 2007 @ 3:02 pm

Woo hoo!

Comment by Carla

Made on Wednesday, August 1st, 2007 @ 12:01 am

Me me me! I want in!

Comment by Ingrid

Made on Wednesday, August 1st, 2007 @ 10:21 am

OOh, hope I get to be in too!

Comment by Garnprinzessin

Made on Friday, August 3rd, 2007 @ 2:27 pm

Hey, die Idee hat was! Würde ich nicht immer hier leben, würde mich das Angebot bestimmt verführen… :o)

Liebe Grüsse von der

Garnprinzessin

Comment by alala

Made on Friday, August 3rd, 2007 @ 4:52 pm

I have a question: will there be pictures? I would love to see some pictures.

Comment by Oblivia

Made on Saturday, August 4th, 2007 @ 1:19 am

Forget my yarn diet. I want some of this! :D

Comment by alala

Made on Saturday, August 4th, 2007 @ 10:21 am

I think this is like there being no actual calories in restaurant food: yarn purchased from overseas doesn’t actually break the yarn diet.

Comment by Stephen

Made on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 @ 6:48 pm

Great… another blog to stalk in hopes I spend more money on something that I already have enough of, just none of the German kind.