|August 7, 2007 @ 12:28 am|
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
100% merino sock yarn! I love handpaints – Wollmeise (of course!), Hello Yarn (YUM!), Yarn Pirate, etc. My latest obsession is sea silk because Christmas is coming up and it’s oh so soft! I don’t like acrylics and any scratchy yarn, although Noro is the exception. :)
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I have generic viagra the KP Options, so I keep it in that folder thingy.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your levitra free trial skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting off and on for about 16 years, but only became super obsessive about it in the last year. I would say that I’m an advanced “small project” knitter. Meaning, I usually don’t http://wmaa.com/store/cialis/ do anything like sweaters or big projects that take forever.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yep, I have a Kaboodle list!
5. What’s your favorite scent?
My favorite is bath and body works “cucumber melon”. YUM!
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Chocolate of course! I love Green&Blacks almond…oh…Can’t get it here though, which may be a good thing.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I sew a little and am learning to dye and spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can buying kamagra in the uk your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I’m not really a music person, but I do need it to exercise!
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
I love all intense colors. I love rich earthy colors, dark colors, sometimes really bright colors, almost everything is pretty to me. I gravitate towards a lot of purples, blues, and rich and dark reds and browns. I don’t really like anything with black or white in it. I’m also not a huge fan of yellows, although sometimes mixed with orange and reds it’s ok.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I have a husband and twin 2.5 year old boys. They are my pets as well. HA! Just kidding…
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I do wear scarves, hats and gloves. No ponchos or mittens.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks!!! And scarves, hats and baby things.
13. What are you knitting right now?
I have 3 socks going on, one montego bay scarf
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circs (Knit Picks are http://peterlawgroup.com/blog/online-viagra/ great!)
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I frog my really old UFOs, so I would say 2 months
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Hmmm…not really a holiday, but my birthday! :)
19. Is there anything that you levitra vs viagra collect?
Yarn and more yarn
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
As for yarns…oh, so many! I would like to try some from Pigeonroof Studios, Yarn Nerd, cashmere anything, Schaefer Anne, Interlacements Tiny Toes, J Knits, Cabin Cove Merchantile, Dream in Color, Fleece Artist Sea Wool and funnily enough, Sugar & Cream for dishcloths if I ever have the time. As for patterns/books, I can’t think of any at the moment.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
For knitting, not really, but I want to learn other things like dyeing and spinning. I do have a drop spindle, it’s just a matter of sitting down and doing it!
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
YES!! I have a foot circumference of 9 inches, and a length of 9.5 inches. I like socks to be fairly short – like cialis 4 inches above the heel flap.
23. When is your birthday?
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID?
Comment by Elemmaciltur
Made on Tuesday, August 7th, 2007 @ 1:09 pm
You’re soooooo calling for trouble with that “pet comment”. ;-p
Leave a comment