Just for us crazies

August 10, 2007 @ 4:25 pm
Filed under: yarn

South Tyrolean Mankitten in Lederhosen!

Scout, of Scout’s Swag, loves Knitters Uncensored so much that she made a yarn colorway just for us! :) We took forever deciding on the colors and we thought that it HAD to have “lederhosen” and we wanted some blue in there as well. So the yarn is called “South Tyrolean Mankitten in Lederhosen”. It will make sense if you listen to the podcast. The golds and browns represent the lederhosen and the blue is of the blue sky of Tyrol. I love it so much, can’t wait to cast it on!!! Scout is really an amazing dyer, she has so many amazing colorways – go order from her now!!!

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 4:37 pm

Yup, we’re just a bunch of crazies. ;-p

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 4:38 pm

crazies with great color taste! :) love the pop of the blue..

Comment by tini

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 5:40 pm

oooh DON’T TEMPT ME ( besides I do have no brown in my palette, so brown socks would not match ANYTHING)

Comment by Cat

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 6:05 pm

OMG!! It’s gorgeous!!!!

Comment by Sonia

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 6:18 pm

Love it!! Love Scout’s colorways and her monthly calendars she post on her blog.hmm… thinking about podcasts know when episode #6 may be coming up? :D Have a great weekend.

Comment by Sarah

Made on Friday, August 10th, 2007 @ 11:39 pm

I don’t know which is better, the yarn or it’s name. :D

Made on Saturday, August 11th, 2007 @ 3:57 am

That’s just so awesome that she made up such a gorgeous colorway for yall. :)

Comment by Tanja

Made on Sunday, August 12th, 2007 @ 11:29 am

Hallo, Kris,

das sind phantastische Farben – muss ich mir gleich merken und mal selbst färben ;-)

Auch die Wollqualität sieht super aus! Ist das eine reine Merino?

Viele liebe Grüße
Tanja

Made on Monday, August 13th, 2007 @ 6:01 pm

OMG! It’s gorgeous. Seriously. I want some. Is she selling it? She should. lol

Comment by Michelle

Made on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 @ 10:47 pm

Ohhhh Very Pretty colorway!

Comment by Stacey

Made on Wednesday, August 15th, 2007 @ 3:57 am

holy shizzle! I love it! I have got to see if a regular gal like me can get this beauty! Brown and Blue, Brown and pink – just love brown with these pretty pastels.

Comment by scout

Made on Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007 @ 5:02 pm

You are silly. Let people know that it’s totally a colorway I’ll dye. A bunch of people have ordered it already!