TofG – Thanks everyone!

August 25, 2007 @ 1:48 am
Filed under: Taste of Germany

Can you believe it sold out in a matter of seconds??? Dear lord, you people are rabid! :) I will talk to the dyers about another Taste of Germany sometime soon! Maybe next time it will be green? A lot of you guys like green…

Comment by Kerry

Made on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 2:02 am

I absolutely believe it. You made some incredible choices. :-)

Comment by Lynn

Made on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 3:21 am

Red red red! :D

Comment by knittingkrazy

Made on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 4:06 am

Oh well! Maybe next time. Great podcasting can’t wait for the next episode.

Made on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 9:13 am

I thought you wanted to do purple…but green sounds great! And maybe you might have to make more kits this time round. ;-)

Comment by Sonia

Made on Saturday, August 25th, 2007 @ 11:26 pm

Haha… did you really think it be longer than seconds? You really did make great choices in the blues.

Comment by schrodinger

Made on Sunday, August 26th, 2007 @ 5:57 pm

LOL! teach me to get behind on blog reading. They were some very great colourways there, I can see why they sold out so fast.

Comment by pamela wynne

Made on Sunday, August 26th, 2007 @ 5:59 pm

Ack! I’ll have to be more on-the-ball for the next one! ESPECIALLY if it’s green. :)

Comment by Marisol

Made on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 @ 2:34 am

So I don’t know where I have been but it looks like I have missing out. I just recently placed my first wollemeise order and I need to wait another week and 1/2 for delivery.

This would have been a great introduction for me to try out German sock yarns. They all look amazing!

I will stay tuned for round 2 of this:)

Comment by Alli

Made on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 @ 4:00 am

I think you should do green (because I love green like a tyrolean man-kitten) BUT when you do green could you please please do more then just ten? I reallyreallyreally want to try a bunch of beautiful green german yarns!

ps. if you don’t want to do more then 10 kits I guess it’s all right if you reserve one for me.

pps. love the podcast, keep it up!

Comment by Ingrid

Made on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 @ 11:22 pm

Green, red or purple – I’m easy! Just hope my mouse can get there first…

Comment by Jess

Made on Tuesday, August 28th, 2007 @ 11:33 pm

OK, I have to figure out what this is in US currency, but this is very cool. Since I missed out on blue, I’d go for green or reds. Must bookmark you now.

Comment by Jessica

Made on Thursday, August 30th, 2007 @ 12:47 am

In response to Jess’s comment, it worked out to about $115 US.

Comment by stariel

Made on Friday, August 31st, 2007 @ 1:35 am

I think next time you should *not* do purple. Because I want purple and I would feel bad getting it so soon after the blue. So do red, I don’t want red at all! ;) Green is fine too.

Comment by Kellie

Made on Friday, August 31st, 2007 @ 7:47 am

Another vote for red! Orangey-red, pinky-red – it’s all good!

Comment by Amy

Made on Saturday, September 8th, 2007 @ 12:41 am

yes, I agree with stariel. do yellow. or pink. or some other color that I don’t want ;) I don’t want to be tempted again so soon!

Comment by Betty

Made on Sunday, October 28th, 2007 @ 11:47 pm

I’d love to see greens and hear when they would be available and how to purchase. Thanks.