I didn’t make it :(

December 11, 2007 @ 1:07 am
Filed under: misc

So, I didn’t make the deadline for the striped Lily the pink. In fact, after I went to bed, I didn’t have the heart to pick it up again. I will take it with me on vacation and finish it there. I’m hoping to take all my WIPs and get those done! HA! I will probably come home with more WIPs than ever before.

I may also have a chance to go to Seattle, but everything isn’t finalized. It all depends on if there will be someone to watch the boys. If I get to go, yarn stores better watch out! Naw, it will be great to see old friends and the city that I call home.

So anyhoo, I will probably blog a post or two, but most likely will take a break until I come back. I am really excited to go to the states again! Although the stress of the Christmas rush has given me a sore throat and cough. Ah well…

Made on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 @ 3:01 am

Have a safe trip and enjoy some relaxing over the holidays!

Comment by stariel

Made on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 @ 4:04 am

Wait… you’re going to Seattle (maybe)? I’m going to Seattle!

It is, in fact, also the city I call home and wow does it have good yarn stores.

Made on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 @ 4:33 pm

Don’t worry about not being able to finish it in time. :-) Have a safe trip and see you next year!

Ps. Thanks for the card/photo/litterbox!

Comment by Mia

Made on Tuesday, December 11th, 2007 @ 7:40 pm

Have a safe trip and try not to get sand in your WIPs.

Made on Wednesday, December 12th, 2007 @ 6:14 am

Have a safe trip and a much deserved break! We’ll be right here waiting for your return! Ciao!!