Home again, home again!

January 25, 2008 @ 1:39 am
Filed under: misc

I am finally back home again! It has been such a wonderful (and warm) vacation, but there’s nothing like having your “stuff” around. And the boys really missed their Brezen (pretzels)! The flight was ok, the boys behaved so well, way better than expected. There were a few moments of frustration, but overall, I can safely say that my boys are excellent travellers. I came home and crashed, so now my sleeping is all messed up. There also seems to have been an indoor hurricane that made it’s way through our entire house, so the next few weeks will be filled with cleaning and organizing.

It’s so good to be home! Now I have to make my through organizing pictures, yarn, etc. etc. I brought home a sh*tload of cookies, so anyone in Munich can come over and have some! Why did I do this? In addition to gaining so much weight I couldn’t fit in my pants anymore, I bring all this stuff home. Geez. I’m signing up at a health club tomorrow! :)

Made on Friday, January 25th, 2008 @ 2:09 am

Welcome Home!

Made on Friday, January 25th, 2008 @ 2:11 am

Glad to hear you are safely home. Can’t wait to see your photos. :)

Comment by Opal

Made on Friday, January 25th, 2008 @ 11:07 am

Happy to hear you made it home safely. I have good news! Teri made it to Aloha Knitters all on her own. Thanks for dragging her to one of the meetings!

Made on Friday, January 25th, 2008 @ 6:00 pm

Yay! Put aside some cookies for me, please!

Comment by Knitting Bandit

Made on Saturday, January 26th, 2008 @ 12:57 am

It’s so depressing when my jeans don’t fit…so I head straight to the cookies (and caramel lattes) just so that I can smile again!

Comment by alala

Made on Sunday, January 27th, 2008 @ 5:21 pm

What? You have cookies!? I like cookies…

Welcome home! With no ulterior motive at all.