Destashing!

February 28, 2008 @ 3:40 am
Filed under: yarn

So, I have piles and piles of yarn in my room that I still haven’t integrated into my stash. I went through my Ravelry stash page and put some up for “will trade or sell”. Take a look! It’s probably not worth it for those of you outside of the EU (unless you buy some of the german yarns) since the shipping is so high. I’m looking to sell and not trade since the Wollmeise spring market is coming up in April and I need to be prepared! Oh yeah, and also, I have kids to feed. But that’s not quite as important. ;)

I think as I dig through my stash and put them up on Ravelry, I will probably have more. But this is the first cut.

Comment by Stacey

Made on Thursday, February 28th, 2008 @ 5:13 am

Just curious, is the Tausendschon a similar base yarn to Wollmeise? The colors are gorgeous!

Comment by tini

Made on Thursday, February 28th, 2008 @ 9:02 am

I just send you a PM on ravelry :) What a great opportunity to get stuff I would normally have to order from the US :)

Comment by sandy

Made on Thursday, February 28th, 2008 @ 5:41 pm

Pretty! I am saving my pennies for the Wollmeise. If I can get me paws on some!

Comment by Nadine

Made on Thursday, February 28th, 2008 @ 8:26 pm

I left you a message on Ravelry- there are some yarns I am really in love with- if you are planning to part with any more US yarns- I’ll be more than happy to buy them! :)

Comment by Nikki

Made on Thursday, March 6th, 2008 @ 1:34 pm

I will be flying to Europe in April. Can you tell me a bit about this Wollmeise spring market coming up in April? Is there enough yarn there to merit a stop over or is Fall better? (textilmarkt-benediktbeuern)