I look forward to Thursdays

April 10, 2008 @ 10:04 am
Filed under: misc

WTF?

You know why? Because Thursdays are for What the hell is this!!!! Another one that’s funny is You knit what? but they shut down awhile ago. Shannon from the SSK podcast introduced me to Rose Kim’s blog and I’ve been laughing ever since. She is soooo funny!

Comment by WiscJennyAnn

Made on Thursday, April 10th, 2008 @ 11:44 am

OMG, thank you! I had never seen the wonder to behold that is “TAFWTHIT!” Oh man, I hope someday I knit something that ends up there…

Comment by Deb

Made on Thursday, April 10th, 2008 @ 3:48 pm

I still miss “You Knit What?”.

Made on Thursday, April 10th, 2008 @ 5:23 pm

There’s a You Knit What Two:

Cheers. ;-)

Comment by Chrissy

Made on Thursday, April 10th, 2008 @ 5:34 pm

I think that “disturbing” is quite possibly the only description for this one. Things like this are what nightmares are made of.

Comment by malaraky

Made on Sunday, April 13th, 2008 @ 1:18 am

awesome. thank you for ten minutes of solid belly giggles after I clicked through to Rose-Kim’s site!

Comment by Linnea

Made on Sunday, April 13th, 2008 @ 4:08 pm

RoseKim is amazing. But I have to agree with Chrissy; I still find everything on her site somewhat disturbing.

The fiber has still not arrived yet. I’m hoping it will be here soon this week. Each stop in our mailing chain has three days to transfer packages, so from New York (3 days) to Germany (3 days) to Wiesbaden (3 days) to Frankfurt (3 days) could mean an extra 12 days, as you can see! Of course, I did not know any of this until the other week, when we inquired about some late deliveries. Sigh! I want to start spinning!