DESTASH!

July 2, 2008 @ 5:01 pm
Filed under: misc,yarn

Spinning, fiber and handspun have taken over my life. I have decided to get rid of yarn to pay for my car repair as well as money for more fiber (ok, it is probably going to the latter). So basically I am getting rid of almost all my yarn. But wait, don’t get too excited, I am keeping all my fiber/handspun, Wollmeise, Hazel Knits, seasilk/silk (laceweight) and gifted yarn, but mostly everything else is going. Take a look in my Ravelry stash (ALL yarns except the ones mentioned above, not just the “to trade” yarns) and let me know if you want anything. It probably isn’t a deal for anyone in the states due to the exchange/shipping. Generally selling for what I paid for it for example, US Sock yarns will run anywhere from 15eur – 18eur.

Made on Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 @ 10:56 pm

Wow!Look at all of the roving in your stash!!!!

Comment by Susanne

Made on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 @ 11:14 am

I was just about to ask you how much you wanted for the Blue Moon Fiber Arts yarns but then I remembered that I have a whole drawer full of Wollmeise that I still have to knit up.

It all looks lovely, and I’m sure people will certainly be interested in it, but I better pass.

Comment by Oblivia

Made on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 @ 2:59 pm

Well no wonder the blog is now Bockstark Spins. ;D I would help you destash, but it’s just not cost effective for either of us for you to ship back here. heheh Good luck!

Comment by alala

Made on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 @ 8:19 pm

I’m interested…

Comment by Jessica

Made on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 @ 8:49 pm

YOur stash is really beautiful !! I am interested in your Lapis from BFl and Madelintosh. Can you send me a mail wether they are still available ? Thank you Jessica

Comment by Jessica

Made on Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 @ 8:57 pm

I forgot the BFL Monsoon…

Comment by Barb

Made on Friday, July 4th, 2008 @ 5:03 am

Wow some great stuff. Wish you lived closer instead of half way around the globe;)

Made on Friday, July 4th, 2008 @ 12:10 pm

Why don’t you just dump the whole thing over at Cashyie’s? I’m sure she’ll appreciate it. ;-p

I might pop over and shop.