Oh the 80’s were so awesome

January 28, 2009 @ 1:14 pm
Filed under: misc

I just saw this video and couldn’t stop cracking up. Was this really sexy back then? I wonder if he dances around his bedroom like this when no one is looking. My favorite part is when he rips off his flashdance shirt and then puts on another flashdance shirt. Freaking hilarious! You just gotta love Billy Squire!

Comment by Bammerkt

Made on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 6:52 pm

Um hello! My favorite Billy Squier video EVAH! I was only like 8 or something, so I didn’t know from sexy, but I mean is that talent or WHAT?

Do you think all guys dance around and primp in the mirror and stuff? I’m having a really tough time imagining my DH doing that. In fact it’s a little bit freaky.

Eww

Comment by Loopykd

Made on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 7:25 pm

Holy cow! I think he is actually gay. He is a little too flamboyant if you ask me in this video. I remember those days. I was 20 in 1984 so it was my hayday!

Comment by alala

Made on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 9:07 pm

Hmm, yeah. I hadn’t remembered his dancing being quite so… flappy.

Comment by opal

Made on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 11:07 pm

oh i loved that song back in the day! my favorite part of the video is when he rips his shirt on, then you see him putting on another. too funny!

Made on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009 @ 11:28 pm

o.m.g. I didn’t have MTV when Billy was hot, (ack!) – but what a laugh – I love how he swings his arms around like he is jumping rope – too funny! Thanks for the memories. This was the follow up to “Stroke Me” wasn’t it? Egads.

Comment by Barb

Made on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 @ 12:38 am

Man has obviously evolved since the 80’s, lol.

Comment by Trish

Made on Thursday, January 29th, 2009 @ 3:54 am

Thanks for the laugh! How are you doing with getting a fleece?

Comment by Andree

Made on Friday, January 30th, 2009 @ 8:38 am

Hair. So. Big.

Comment by Nell

Made on Friday, January 30th, 2009 @ 8:29 pm

And here I only remember the girls having big hair!

Made on Friday, January 30th, 2009 @ 11:14 pm

This is my hubby’s favorite flashback vid. Thanks Youtube.