I’ve become a spinning monster

March 12, 2009 @ 12:05 am
Filed under: Uncategorized

My latest spinning projects

Thank you guys so much for the wonderful reception to my etsy store! I am just overwhelmed with the “hearts” and nice messages from you guys, not to mention the sales. It made this homey housewife feel like I’m worth something! :)

The store opening has done a lot for my confidence – I am spinning like a mad woman! I am constantly spinning and/or thinking about spinning. I even got up the energy to do a full overhaul cleaning of my office. It was embarrassingly messy and I just never had the energy to do anything about it. So this past weekend I bit the bullet and threw away a lot of junk and I can see the floor again! It makes me have so much more energy, what a difference!

So there’s not much going on just spinning spinning spinning – I finished 9 skeins since I last posted! Gah, I can’t believe it’s been almost a month! How time flies!

Comment by opal

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 1:11 am

you may be a spinning monster, but it’s more along the lines of the cookie monster from sesame street. very lovable! :D

love the yarn!

Comment by Robin

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 3:36 am

Beautiful colors!! Great job!

Comment by Michael

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 11:44 am

Honey your worth can never come from dollars. Me and the boys need you to keep doing exactly what you are doing as long as you can stand it. You don’t need to have a “job” to be the most treasured gift to our family, the one we gather around and count on to turn a day into a memory and a house into a home. I want you to feel 100% secure in what you are doing and proud of yourself, because I am proud of you! Anyway…just sayin’

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 1:39 pm

Hehe, spinning monster. BTW, have you seen this?

OMG…so totally covet. I want one!

Comment by alala

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 2:04 pm

My what a nice husband you have.

It’s nice to hear you sounding so cheerful! Now if I can just borrow some of that motivation and get my own office cleaned up…

Comment by Tanja

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

Einer schöner als der andere, Kris! Vor allem der bunte auf der rechten Seite gefällt mir!

Viele liebe Grüße
Tanja

Comment by Loopykd

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 6:19 pm

Well your yarn is so even and consistent, it’s just lovely. And of course, you are worth well more than just your spinning!

Comment by Sarah

Made on Thursday, March 12th, 2009 @ 8:54 pm

When I grow up, I want to be a spinner like you — or at least as fast a spinner as you!